Thursday, February 20, 2014
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Risk management is vital to successful IT examinations and protecting your member and financial information from hackers and insiders. However, risk assessment has proven difficult to adequately sustain and be useful enough to make good decisions. This webinar will address the easiest way to complete an IT risk assessment, complete vendor assessments, and tackle the new requirement of corporate account risk assessment. It will demonstrate how to complete all three of these assessments and review the policies necessary to pass IT examinations. Examiners have expanded requirements for your risk assessment and this important webinar will equip you with the information and tools you need to keep pace.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review of IT risk assessment law and regulation
- Issues that cause problems and inefficiencies
- Top risk assessment issues
- Efficient risk assessment processes for IT, third-party vendors, and corporate accounts
- Effective risk assessment policy
- Leading tools to show the new way risk assessments are being completed
- Demonstrate how your audit program should leverage risk assessment to scope your audit
- Review risk assessment best practices
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample risk assessment policy
- Risk assessment best practices cheat sheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for COOs, CEOs, chief risk officers, chief information officers, chief technology officers, information security officers, chief auditors, chief compliance officers, operations officers, board members, IT personnel, and anyone responsible for internal audits.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Dr. Kevin Streff
Secure Banking Solutions